I’m an Engineer – you’ve decided to let KEITH go

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now it’s game over for…

KEITH

This leaves just “Enthusiastic, organised and Geordie!” Nicola and “fun, ambitious and enthusiastic”Ed to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow.

What would they both do with the money, you ask? Nicola says “develop a workshop allowing schools to come to the University of Sheffield and learn more about what goes on under a building and how we can produce energy from the ground” and Ed says “buy a 3D printer (like the one shown below) and run a few lessons introducing how it works. In the lessons I would have a competition asking students to design something like a phone holder, and the coolest/most innovative design I would then make in front of their very eyes!”.

The competition is hotting up and the engineers are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the £500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other engineers.

Vote NOW to make sure your favourite engineer walks off with the prize – VOTE HERE

If you haven’t made up your mind why not ask the engineers those all important tie breaker questions to help you decide? ASK your question

One student in each zone will win a £20 WH Smith voucher for asking the best questions in the opinion of the moderators. So keep asking those mind boggling questions that push the engineers to their limits, and it might just be you…

May the best engineer win.

Posted on March 21, 2013 by ModShane in News. Leave a comment